Tuesday, February 28, 2012

So, um....yeah.

Guess what? I finished my stained glass window of the Eiffel Tower. I feel like I kind of lost my motivation there towards the end so I'm not sure that it turned out as great as it could have been. But here it is anyway...


...and once again, the picture doesn't really show the colors very well. But you get the point.

Now I need to find where I left my motivation so that I can start on another project. I am going to get back on track and make a lamp for my brother and sister-in-law...that I promised them over a year ago. Oops. :)

6 comments:

Sean and Jennie said...

It's beautiful! I really love the angles and the way the branches come in at the corner! You are so talented=)

fezzik said...

Love it. It's beautiful.

Celeste said...

Gorgeous! How is that shading done? By the way, I just nominated your blog for a Liebster Award--check it out!
http://hereinthewaitingplace.blogspot.com/2012/03/liebster-award.html

Amelia said...

Thanks! I'm not sure what shading you are referring to. If it's the bottom, right of the tower, that is just something dark behind the window.

Anonymous said...

Hi - That turned out beautiful. You always have been tallented. Oh yes, don't forget your Aunt on your list. - Love it - LuRhea

Amelia said...

I would never forget about you! You are second on my list! I need to come up with a good way to use that glass you wanted me to use.